* Cosmetic dentistry: teeth whitening, ceramic veneers, crowns and bridges.
* Cleanings, fillings, children's dentistry, extactions, partial and completed dentures, tooth whitening, oral surgical procedures of wisdom tooth extractions with sedation.
* Sedation dentistry with laughing gas (nitrous oxide), oral and I.V. sedation.
* Dentistry performed while you sleep.
* Additional charges apply for sedation dentistry.
* Botox treatment for additional smile enhancement to alleviate forehead and facial wrinkles. Botox treatment can also be performed with laughing gas to alleviate any fear or anxiety a patient has.