Disputes involving real estate come in many forms. Some of the most common are cases where:
- One of the parties fails to complete an agreed sale (which may include disputes over the entitlement to a deposit)
- A purchaser alleges that the property has defects that were not disclosed by the vendor or alleges that the vendor made misrepresentations about the condition of the property
- Co-owners have a dispute over the management or continuing ownership of the property
- Issues arise concerning charges on the land (such as easements or restrictive covenants)
- There are disputes between landowners over the use of their properties (such as nuisance claims)
- The conduct of real estate agents is in question
There are many more as well.
Palm & Company handles all manner of real estate litigation. If you have a claim involving a real estate matter, or if such a claim is being made against you, call Palm & Company for effective legal representation.