Murdoch Jewellers - South Surrey, British Columbia
Murdoch Jewellers is proud to be South Surrey / White Rock’s watch repair and service specialists since 1994. We offer free estimates, on site service, all watch and clock repairs (Grandfather clocks), battery installations and years of knowledge and expertise for all your watch and clock related needs.
Murdoch Jewellers specializes in restorations of antique pocket watches, antique clocks, and antique wristwatches of all makes. We have in stock a very good selection of watch bracelets and leather straps.
We are pleased to offer service and repairs for brands such as Rolex, Tag Heuer, Omega, Longines, Rado, Tissot, Breitling, Gucci, Bucherer, Ebel, Raymond Weil, and Cartier in addition to fine fashion watches.
Battery changes, new straps and all miscellaneous necessary repair work are available for Polar and Casio heart rate monitors.
Murdoch Jewellers offers a variety of services:
- Unique handcrafted custom designs
- Fine jewellery repairs
- Watch Repairs specializing in high end repairs such as Rolex, Tag Heuer, Omega, Cartier, Ebel, Patek Phillipe, Concord
- Clock Repairs - house-calls on grandfather clocks (minor repairs can be done in client’s home, such as balancing, lubricating, adjusting time, striking or chiming.
- Refinishing and re-plating of silver hollowware such as tea sets and flatware.
- Baby boot or any type of bronzing.
- Pearl restringing.
- Ear Piercing
- Rhodium plating of sterling silver, 10k, 14k, and 18k white gold.
- Gold-plating of different metals.
- Jewellery Appraisal Clinics every six - eight weeks.
- Insurance claims, dealing direct with Insurance Companies.
Contact Murdoch Jewellers
Email - none provided
Print this page