Boot Camp | Kick Your Asselin Boot Camp & Personal Training in Surrey, BC
Kick Your Asselin Boot Camp & Personal Training In Surrey
Workout, Boot Camp, Certified Personal Trainer
Are you looking for a workout that tones muscle, increases your cardio, burns fat and is never boring? Our ladies only Boot Camp is the perfect workout for you!
These intense workout sessions challenge every muscle in your body, including your heart and lungs. Below are a few of the many reasons why Boot Camp workouts provide the ultimate workout:
- Boot Camp workouts aren't boring. Unlike many other workouts, Boot Camp exercises change from class to class, keeping the sessions interesting and helping time pass quickly.
- It's efficient. Short on Time? Our Boot Camp sessions are aerobic and muscle building, and work both the upper and lower body. In a single one hour session, you can burn up to 600 calories!
- A personalized workout. Think it can't be done in a group setting? All exercises are performed at your own pace and modified to suit your fitness level and accommodate injuries.
- Push yourself! In a group setting with a certified personal trainer, most people will work harder than if they worked out alone. The challenge, the friendship and encouragement while being taught in a safe environment by a professional will inspire you to work harder than ever before.
- Professional instruction . Unlike some high profile Boot Camp instructors that charge three times the price, Nicole Asselin is a BCRPA certified personal trainer.
- Support group. You're not alone! You're going through the same thing with other women who are facing a similar challenge. We share your struggle and build you up. Class members range from seasoned veterans who can help you along, to new participants who have never worked out before. This is an encouraging environment and you won't find any workout snobs or catty sniping here!
- Less expensive than personal training. The whole group shares the cost of the certified personal trainer.
- Ladies only. Ever seen a creepy guy at the gym? You won't here!
- It's educational. You aren't just told to do something--you're told what muscle you're working and why. We believe that an educated person is more likely to keep up with their training and make wise lifestyle choices as they take control of their well being.
, Certified Personal Trainer