Products and Services
While it’s hopeful to think that we may never be involved in a legal dispute, they can arise from the most ordinary of daily activities, such as booking a vacation or driving to work.
Ask yourself if you can see any of the following scenarios happening to you
- You were discriminated against in the workplace, or unlawfully dismissed?
- Your newly renovated kitchen cabinets are a showcase of shoddy workmanship?
- You and your neighbour can’t agree on the fence line?
- You purchased a faulty home stereo system, and no one returns your calls?
- Your vacation in paradise was a total disaster?
- You’re faced with a traffic ticket that you believe was wrongly assessed?
- The replacement value of your vehicle is quoted far below what you believe it’s worth?
- Your local repair shop does a terrible job and you’re stuck with a bill and a vehicle that still isn’t working properly?
The DASlive&drive Legal Protection & Advice policy is your assurance that you’re only one phone call away from legal advice, assistance and cost coverage if you’re facing one of society’s most common legal problems including disputes arising from the possession or use of a motor vehicle.
As part of your policy, you have unlimited access to the Legal Advice Helpline to discuss any personal legal or tax problem from 8am until midnight, seven days a week. Dealing with an emergency situation? No worries, help is available 24 hours a day if you need it.
Your policy covers all necessary legal costs associated with the following:
- Employment disputes;
- Contract disputes;
- Property disputes;
- Bodily injury claims;
- Tax issues;
- Legal defence;
- Total loss valuation disputes arising from motor vehicle accident;
- Statutory Accident Benefit claims against your automobile insurer;
- Driver’s licence protection
- Issues arising from driving or being a passenger in vehicles owned by another person;
- Court attendance expenses.
The coverage provided to DASlive&drive policyholders is a combination of two policies. We invite you to see how a DASlive&drive policy can provide access to affordable justice when it is needed most.