Products and Services
Picture this: it’s an ordinary drive when, a few unexpected twists and turns later, you find yourself in unfamiliar, unsettling territory. You’re not sure which route to take to get back on track, and you don’t know whom to ask for help or directions.
It’s an unnerving scenario and unfortunately, if you own or operate a motor vehicle, it can play out in many different ways.
Those unexpected twists could be a driver’s license issue, problems with the sale or purchase of a vehicle, an accident-related benefits dispute and more.
- You’re faced with a traffic ticket that you believe was wrongly assessed?
- The replacement value of your vehicle is quoted far below what you believe it’s worth?
Your local repair shop does a terrible job and you’re stuck with a bill and a vehicle that still isn’t working properly?
There is a positive outcome to the scenario, if you have a DASdrive Legal Protection & Advice policy. If you do, you’ll know exactly who you can turn to when legal conflicts arise out of the possession or use of a motor vehicle. It covers lawful drivers and passengers, too.
Your policy provides you with unlimited access to the Legal Advice Helpline to discuss any personal vehicle-related matter from 8am until midnight, seven days a week. It’s an emergency? We’ve got you covered with 24 hour access if you need it.
All necessary legal costs associated with the following are covered:
- Total loss valuation disputes;
- Obtaining Statutory Accident Benefits from your automobile insurer;
- Legal defence (against breach of highway traffic law or regulations);
- Driver’s Licence protection;
- Auto contract disputes; and,
- Issues arising from driving vehicles owned by a third party.
* For full details of coverage, please contact your broker.
We invite you to review
where a DAS drive
policy has provided access to affordable justice when it was needed most.