We solve problems you didn't know you had!
Direct mail project management takes skill and most business mailings are occasional events. Your staff
cannot be expected to know everything.
Work easily with our experienced direct mail coordinator who looks for potential problem
areas (see Case Studies for examples) and is always on the lookout for ways to lower your postage and
mailing service costs. Our affiliates across Canada and the U.S. are waiting to expedite your job no matter where you are located.
We process any size of mailing destined anywhere in the world.
To begin discussion on your project and generate a quote, it is important you tell us:
1. Tell us which country you are mailing to
2. How many you are mailing in each country
3. The approximate size of your mail piece
4. How much it weighs
5. If it is an envelope, number of pieces to be inserted
6. How many lists you have
7. Your location
8. When you plan to have it in the mail
9. Do you require envelopes or inserts printed?
10. When you want it mailed
PAYMENT TERMS: Postage is always payable in advance plus 7% tax.
Mailing Service fees payable in advance for first time customers and net 15 for regular clients.
Is your list the reason direct mail postage is high?
Three of the possible reasons are waste (sending duplicates), inaccuracies (address is incorrect and will
not be delivered) and neglect of the data (people have moved).
We use specialized data processing personnel who have years of direct mail experience. They can create, clean up or
improve any list and ensure personalization fits your marketing strategy. Benefit from our mailing expertise
to resolve any data issue.
Below are some processes we offer and pricing depends on several factors. Call us to discuss.
• Eliminate duplicates
• Add or correct postal codes
• Correct addresses
• Run Candian or US lists through an address update program
• Create salutations
• Reformat joined data into separate fields (parse)
• Add Mr.or Ms to name field (genderize)
• Correct mis-spellings of cities (increases accuracy)
• Format provinces to 2 letter designation
• Create coding or variables (personalization/response tracking)
• Data entry (input with consistency of style)
• Divide or merge files
• Presort for bulk mailing (Canadian and U.S.)
• And much more. Discuss your situation with us.
Request our "Accuracy Analysis and Report" service. Your list will be run through an address correction program
and you will receive a "before and after" listing of your data. It will show the records that were corrected,
which records could not be corrected and thus considered "not deliverable" by Canada Post
and which records are considered correct. This reporting service is available for Canadian addresses only. Cost
depends on number of records in your list.
Inventory control with pick and pack orders shipped daily via Canada Post, CanPar, Fed Ex, USPS and UPS.
Mailing Response Handling - use our address and set up a business
reply service. Let us handle the incoming!
Our first class printers have been selected on their quality of work and competitive pricing.
• Inserts of all sizes, shapes and colors
No job is too big or small.
Let us print your envelopes even if you are not mailing through us! Receive free advice on type of flap,
printing of postal indicia, graphics placement or choosing the size of envelope that is best for your needs.
PAYMENT TERMS: Full payment plus 13% tax payable in advance.