RFID asset management and GPS asset tracking products
Spare Parts, RADIO FREQUENCY, Barcodes
- control costs
- reduce risks
- increase efficiency
Assettagz uses Windows mobile computers, Radio Frequency ID (RFID) and/or barcode tagging and Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking to give you full control and visibility of:
- asset locations
- on-hire and off-hire
- pre-planned maintenance
What are my assets?
Typical assets include:
- Tools and equipment (mechanical, electrical, electronic, lifting gear and IT equipment)
- Industrial components (valves, instrumentation, rotating equipment and pipework)
- Vehicles (plant, machinery, fleet , railway rolling stock, trailers)
- Stock (warehouse inventory, consumables, spares)
- Buildings (commercial and residential)
- Employees (tasks, time and attendance)
The Assettagz core:
- creates your register of assets and assigns RFID tags
- manages asset location, status and condition
- manages inspection schedules, including overdue alerts
- captures inspection results in the field on handhelds using customisable forms
- provides easy access to all documents relating to assets
- delivers flexible reporting
The modular design of Assettagz ensures that you only select for the modules that are relevant to your business. Current modules include:
Hire Manager - tracks tagged assets through on-hire / off-hire or issue and return processes (whether internal or external), including signature capture on mobile computers andoptional ID cards to identify the hirer
Workshop Manager - automates work orders (picking lists, work instructions, scheduled inspections, pre-planned maintenance) providing your employees with an automated task list on their mobile computers. In addition, detailed information about spare parts or components of assets (part numbers, supplier information, costs), ensures easy availability of information, reducing repair times and driving real cost of ownership analysis
Integration Manager - flexibly integrates to back-office systems using web services, allowing a powerful and seamless connection to your core inventory, accounting or business management systems
Assettagz runs on Windows mobile computers which synchronise to a secure web hosted database via Local Area Network (LAN), Wireless LAN or GPRS (mobile data) connections. Your assets can be tagged using RFID tags, barcodes or GPS tracking devices.
- Assets tagged with RFID tags or barcodes can be instantly scanned and identified using mobile computers which then synchronise with the web hosted database
- Assets fitted with GPS tracking devices can easily be monitored via our secure website
We manage the web hosted database and website in a secure data centre with full monitoring, backup and disaster recovery facilities, ensuring optimum performance, maximum availability and minimal impact on your IT infrastructure.
Assettagz can improve the efficiency of your entire asset management process and helps to address four of the most important issues facing any organisation today:
Implementing Assettagz is easy
No new software to install. Assettagz is web hosted so there is no software for you to install. Once the handhelds are set up, you're ready to go.
No IT headaches. Because systems are managed by us, there's no need for any additional in-house technical support.
Flexible pricing. Rent or buy. With the rental model, pay for the hardware upfront and then split the software payments into convenient monthly instalments.
Use your existing handheld computers. Already got hardware? No problem! Assettagz can be implemented on your existing handheld PCs.
, Mobile Computers
, RADIO FREQUENCY
, Rfid Tags
, Spare Parts