Reduce Your Alcohol Craving
2nd Wind Body Science
Martial Arts, self-defence, Food Cravings
Why can some people tolerate alcohol better than others? Why do some drinkers get sleepy, hostile or sick? Learn how you can:
1. Recognize how your genetics and background affect your reactions with alcohol.
2. Learn how sugar and wheat effect your alcohol cravings.
3. Lessen the damage and still enjoy alcohol.
4. Protect yourself from hangovers and alcohol poisoning.
5. Reduce or remove your chemical craving for alcohol and live a better life.
6. Learn how to change your drinking habits through nutrition and behavior modification.
, Martial Arts
, Reduce Your Alcohol Craving