- Feasibility studies at the earliest stage of project inception
- Detailed construction cost estimates through all design phases
- Tender evaluation, contract negotiation and award
- Formal VALUE ENGINEERING
- Sustainable design strategy analysis
- LIFE CYCLE COST analysis
- Replacement Cost Valuation for Insurance
- Project financing monitoring & payment certifier
- Cash flow forecasting
- Evaluation & negotiation of change orders
- RISK ANALYSIS
We usually operate on the basis of “time is of the essence” for each project. As we are heavily computerized and able to work efficiently, we confirm that we complete the Cost Consulting work within the agreed and reasonable timelines. We are also committed to be available for project meetings and allocate resources accordingly.
Part of JBA’s strategy for providing professional services on large or diverse projects is being able to draw upon informal Joint Venture arrangements and partner with several other QS firms from Vancouver and Kelowna in an effort to bring diversity and additional support to project.