Red Coat Information Desk
The Victoria Airport Authority is proud of the men and women who graciously volunteer their time to serve as Red Coat Airport Ambassadors. Named after their bright red blazers, the Red Coats provide invaluable assistance and hospitality to the travelling public and visitors by answering questions and providing assistance wherever they can. Our friendly airport representatives are responsible for basic customer services including greeting travellers, assisting with directions and area information, ground transportation questions and basic flight information. The Red Coats can be found at the Information Desk located across from the rental car counters in the arrivals area. Hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. and Sundays 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Air Terminal Building Hours
Doors are open from 03:30 - 01:30 however, we will open the domestic area if a passenger arrives early to catch their flight or arrives on a late or delayed flight and is scheduled to depart early the next morning
Bicycle Assembly Station
Located in the East end of the Short Term Parking Lot, our bicycle assembly station includes a work bench, air pump, bicycle parking, storage shed with cardboard bicycle boxes so you can take a box or leave one for someone else, and (4) bicycle storage lockers which can be accessed by visiting our Security Office located just east of the terminal building at a cost of $2.00/day.
ICE Currency Services
(250) 656-1266 - ICE Currency Services provides Foreign Currency, Travel Insurance, and Phone Cards.
Hours of Operation are Daily 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Lost and Found
(250) 953-7511- Lost and Found items that are found inside or outside the terminal building and in the parking areas of the Airport will be taken to the Airport Security Building located to the east of the main terminal building. Items may be claimed between 8:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.daily. Information regarding items may be received by calling (250) 953-7511 or contacting the Airport Security Commissionaires personally at the Airport Security Building.
Wireless Internet Access
Pet Relief Area and Pet Policy
There are two areas designated as relieving areas for service animals on the grass berm located directly across from the air terminal building. These areas are equipped with waste bags and receptacles.
We kindly request that you say hello or goodbye to your pets outside of the terminal building as pets are not allowed in the airport terminal if they are not contained in a kennel or pet container. Please respect this policy, especially considering the number of people who suffer from severe allergies.
Service animals and animals travelling with their owners are permitted inside the Airport Terminal Building. Animals must be under the control of their owners at all times and must be on a leash or in a travelling container at all times.
Other Passenger Services
- A Telephone with heightened transmission capablities for the hearing impaired is located in the back of telephones in the Arrivals area just past the foreign currency exchange kiosk. Sit down telephones provide additional privacy and have data ports to accommodate lap top computers.
- Two automated bank machines. One is pre-security across from the giftshop and the second is post security in the lower passenger departure lounge.
- A Family Room is located across from the Gift Shop before the pre-board screening checkpoint.
- Airside Cafe, Lounge, and Retail Kiosk.
- A Children's Play Area is located in the upper passenger departure lounge.
- Business workstations and vending in the upper passenger departure lounge.
- Free baggage carts available inside and outside of the air terminal building for your convenience.
- Common Use Check-In kiosks for self serve check-in.