We offer a wide range of services to entrepreneurs, not-for-profit organizations and communities in the Shuswap region.
Our services include:
- Business counseling
- Business loans and business development programs to kick start or expand your enterprise
- Self-employment programs
- Employment Wage Subsidy Program
- Community economic development – helping communities find local solutions to complex social & economic issues.
- Specialized programs for entrepreneurs with disabilities.
- Ongoing events such as a Small Business Speakers' Series, video conferencing training and accessibility
- A wide range of business development tools and resources.
No matter what stage of business you're at, Community Future’s business experts are always ready to discuss your business needs in confidence. We will provide you with information and advice on everything from small business start-up, incorporation, financing and loan programs, business expansion to relevant government and private sector programs and services.
Community Futures-Shuswap – Growing communities one idea at a time.