Featured : CASCADIA RETREATS
Retreat, financial assistance, retreat centre
Learn to do the Wild Woman Shift in 10 easy steps!
3 day retreat with Elizabeth MacLeod – Creator of the Wild Woman Mystery Cards
October 28th -30th, 2011
Cascadia House, Roberts Creek, BC
on the Sunshine Coast
Don’t be seen as less than or not worthy. Learn how to show yourself, be who you are and do what you love.
- Shed your masks
- Honour your needs
- Engage your inner resources
This retreat will focus on how to re-open access to the mystery of the wild and re-new our selves to re-discover, re-source, re-create and re-member who we really are as individuals, as a community, and as a world of women.
Included for you:
Mouthwatering meals. Charming accommodations and . . .
You’ll also receive . . . A FREE set of Wild Woman Mystery Cards upon arrival!
Filed under , , , , · Tagged with , , , , , , , , , , ,
Women’s Mindfulness and Intimacy
I am excited to invite you to join me September 30th – October 2nd, for a “Healing the Feminine Heart Weekend” at Cascadia Retreat Centre in Robert’s Creek. As part of the ever-evolving nature of these gatherings, I have invited my dear friend and intimacy training colleague, Deepa Narayan, to join as my special guest. Deepa and my wonderful workshop co-host Carol Sill will both lead creative and expressive practices that beautifully complement our personal “open seat” sessions. It’s a time to go deeply into ourselves, share with others and move more inwardly mindful through the busyness of the fall.
HEALING THE FEMININE HEART -
Friday, Sept. 30th- Sunday, Oct. 2nd, 2011
Residential Weekend at Cascadia Retreat Centre in Robert’s Creek, Sunshine Coast.
We gather at 7pm Friday evening and finish at 2:30pm on Sunday.
(includes all meals, materials and accommodation) Also, remember there is financial assistance available for those who need it. Please just ask….
For info on past Mindfulness and Intimacy Retreats at Cascadia:
Filed under , , , · Tagged with , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Rosen Method Bodywork is about opening the heart and freeing the soul.
“This work is about transformation – from the person we think we are to the person we really are.” Marion Rosen (Founder)
Rosen Method is an effective complement to psychotherapy, medical treatment, and alternative treatment modalities. It is simple and direct. Rosen Method can be a powerful tool for reestablishing our mind, body and spirit connections.
Workshops provide an opportunity for self-discovery, by giving participants opportunity to explore this work through demonstrations, movement, hands-on experience, discussion and personal sharing. The support of the group enriches and deepens the process.
Filed under , , · Tagged with , , , , , , , , , ,
Enjoy a fully furnished, well-appointed, three-floor home of 4,300 sq.ft on 3/4 of an acre.
It’s within 10 minutes of either the old growth forest or the Pacific Ocean and Roberts Creek beach.
Currently hosting fibre arts, writing, creative, therapeutic and healing events and workshops, the home is immaculately maintained and cared for.
- Fully appointed, spacious kitchen area complete with spices, tea, coffee, urns, table settings, cooking utensils, water jugs and more!
- Chef available to cater all meals: organic, healthy, fresh, delicious! made with love and very affordable
- Separate large dining room with sliding doors to large, new wooden, secluded deck
- Two living areas, lightly furnished to accommodate workshop space: one on main floor with fireplace alcove; one at garden level with environmental log fireplace and sliding doors to garden
- 4 modern bathrooms: 2 with showers, 2 with tub and shower
- Telephone and wireless internet access; excellent power source–we’ve accommodated 15 humming sewing machines with no problems!
- Plenty of parking
- Folding tables and chairs to support your crafts, arts and study; lighting can be adapted to suit both working light and therapeutic purposes.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
, financial assistance
, Financial Assistance Available
, Method Bodywork
, retreat centre
, Rosen Method