Samskip offers a reliable Door-to-Door service to and from all regions within Ireland. Besides Door-to-Door Samskip also offers a Quay-to-Quay service on the Ireland route.
Ireland is fully integrated in Samskip's multimodal service network. Frequent sailings are offered to ports in Europe, the Baltic States and Russia.
By using road, train or barge connections customers can conect to the Benelux, Germany, Italy, Central and Eastern Europe.
|Continent <> Ireland ||Weekly departures |
|Rotterdam <> Dublin || 2 x |
|Rotterdam <> Cork || 2 x |
|Rotterdam <> Waterford || 2 x |
|Rotterdam <> Belfast || 2 x |
|Rotterdam <> Zeebrugge || 2 x |
|Zeebrugge <> Dublin || 1 x |
|Zeebrugge <> Cork || 2 x |
|Zeebrugge <> Waterford || 2 x |
|Zeebrugge <> Rotterdam || 1 x |
| Vessel/day ||Capacity ||Monday ||Tuesday ||Wednesday ||Thursday ||Friday ||Saturday ||Sunday |
| Vessel 1 || 707 TEU ||Rotterdam ||Rotterdam ||Sea ||Dublin ||Belfast ||Dublin ||Rotterdam |
| Vessel 2 || 805 TEU ||Dublin ||Dublin ||Sea ||Zeebrugge ||Rotterdam ||Rotterdam ||Dublin |
| Vessel 3 || 805 TEU ||Waterford ||Cork ||Sea ||Rotterdam ||Rotterdam ||Zeebrugge ||Waterford |
| Vessel 4 || 707 TEU ||Rotterdam ||Rotterdam ||Zeebrugge ||Waterford ||Waterford ||Cork ||Sea |
- Frequent & fast sailings.
- Pan-European geographical coverage.
- Excellent network connections opportunities.
- Large flatrack equipment that is ideal for project cargo and cargo that is over height, over length and over width.
- Extensive Door-to-Door, Quay-to-Quay (Port to Port) and possibilities.
- Local & dedicated customer services and operational teams: in Dublin, Cork and Belfast.
Although information is updated regularly, the information on the website remains subject to change. Therefore do not hesitate to contact your localfor the latest information on our service offer and schedules.