Our manufacturing solutions save you time and money by accurately estimating and tracking project costs and simplifying the process of creating and maintaining a detailed bill of the components and nonphysical items involved in manufacturing a product. Job Cost
The Job Cost module for Sage BusinessVision software is a fast, flexible accounting tool for project and job cost management. Through integration with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Order Entry, and Canadian payroll, you can tie revenue and expenses into jobs quickly and easily. Reporting and tracking within the Job Cost module give you a clear understanding of what stage a job is in and all related transactions. You may also choose to enter in other costs directly to a job that may not otherwise come from an integrated module.
Job Cost highlights:
Bill of Material
- Instant inquiry of job and customer information, including billing and payments
- Enter estimates for jobs and track actual vs. estimates
- Easily enter manual transactions into Job Cost
- Choose the job associated with receipts or payments as you enter them
The Bill of Material module integrates with the Order Entry and Inventory modules and allows for easy setup of your BOM recipes as well as tracking of sales to your customers. Items are set up as normal, raw, kitted, or finished parts, and any of these can be used within a BOM. Sage BusinessVision software allows for up to nine subassemblies within one finished item.
When a finished good or kit is built, all included components are updated, and costs are rolled up into the final manufactured part. As items are sold, BOM will look for completed items in inventory or wait for a final build to be completed before invoicing.
Bill of Material highlights:
- Enter up to nine subassemblies in a finished part
- Automatically roll up current costing to finished good
- Enter scrap and yield percentages for components
- Easily enter new transactions