The Core Accounting group of modules provides you with the tools to manage your receivables, payables, and institutional accounts, and helps you gain real-time access to your data. Accounts Receivable
Sage BusinessVision Accounts Receivable helps you stay on top of your accounts receivable activities by maintaining a complete history of open (unpaid) and closed (paid) items for every customer. You can establish your own aging periods and produce graphs of customer account aging at any time.
Accounts Receivable highlights:
- Unique “flagging and linking” features enable you to apply payments to many open items, or you can link associated items together.
- Take payments from customers easily and quickly in many formats, including checks, cash, or credit card, and using the integration to popular credit card processors, you can have payments authorized and processed automatically.
- Accounts Receivable details can be kept on file indefinitely, with instant access to original invoices and General Ledger transactions.
Successfully managing your accounts payable involves much more than simply recording invoices and writing checks.
The Accounts Payable module for Sage BusinessVision efficiently manages your company’s expenditures, saving you time and money. This advanced module stores, sorts, and organizes vendor information and transactions. The Accounts Payable module then uses the information to produce a wide range of reports, helping you to better analyze and plan your cash flow.
Accounts Payable highlights:
- Complete vendor contact and drill down to purchase order information from one screen
- Store a remit-to address for third-party payments
- Change terms, bank accounts, and expense accounts on the fly
- Three easy ways to produce checks with manual payments, instant checks, and batch payments
The core of your Sage BusinessVision system, the Sage BusinessVision General Ledger can produce up-to-date financial statements at any time, without batching or waiting until month-end. With the proper access authority, it also allows you to post transactions to either prior or succeeding years, making year-end processing easy and error-free. The General Ledger Inquiry function offers five levels of detail, including:
- An onscreen overview of all General Ledger accounts and present balances.
- The net change and monthly closing balance for each account.
- Every transaction in the General Ledger, starting at a user-defined period.
- Onscreen viewing of the journal entry, invoice, or purchase order.
If desired, the General Ledger may be split to permit different company divisions to record transactions within a unique Chart of Accounts. Departmentalization and the ability to create account numbers with up to 24 characters and four segments facilitate the most sophisticated financial reporting requirements. Sage BusinessVision accurately reflects the financial health of your business at all times to deliver a true financial scorecard. With the optional Sage BusinessVision Multiple Currency Manager, you can revalue, track, and report on numerous currencies simultaneously.