Nightingale Electrical adds value to major construction projects and Public Private Partnerships; from identifying unique factors affecting the budget and schedule during design to supplying the most experienced workforce during construction.
Public Private Partnerships are special jobs. In addition to the interesting construction challenges they pose, we’re also gratified to work on projects that positively affect the community. Some of our PPP and Design Build experience includes:
UBC Winter Sports Facility
The UBC Winter Sports Facility is a unique, world class hockey facility; capable of hosting international ice hockey and ice sledge hockey games. It boasts 3 rinks with a total seating capacity of 8680 and was built to high environmental standards. This facility:
- Is LEED® Silver certified to high environmental standards.
- Hosted Olympic hockey and sledge hockey competition.
- Is the current home to the UBC Thunderbirds men’s and women’s ice hockey teams.
- Was completed on budget and four months ahead of its originally scheduled completion date.
Surrey Outpatient Facility
The Surrey Outpatient Facility embraces the latest advances in technology and healthcare delivery to improve access to outpatient services. The design and operation meet high environmental standards and the facility is LEED® Gold certified. This unique building provides:
- Diagnostic imaging
- Chronic disease therapy
- Same-day surgery
- Peri-natal assistance
Langley Events Centre
The Langley Events Centre (LEC) is a 260,000 square-foot multipurpose facility. It opened in April of 2009, hosting the 2009 BC Gymnastics Championships. The LEC features:
5,300 seat hockey arena.
- Concert venue with a capacity of 6,696
- Triple Gymnasium with a capacity of 2,200
- 500 seat Banquet Hall
- 243 meter indoor walking track.
The 100,000-square-foot Prospera Centre in Chilliwack is home to the Chilliwack Bruins and has hosted concerts such as Jann Arden, Leahy, Adam Gregory, George Jones and Alice Cooper, as well as the Celebration on Ice featuring Elvis Stojko, and Kurt Browning. It features:
- Two NHL sized rinks
- Full Restaurant and bar
- Sports arena with a capacity of 5,000
- Concert venue with a capacity of over 6,000