Many homes are susceptible to breaks ins.
Therefore, Richmond Locksmiths are aware of traditional methods of lock
breaking such as Lock Bumping. Lock Bumping has been around for
generations. It involves a special bump key to open a lock.
Opening locks using Lock Bumping method require
a bump key. A bump key is a blank key that has been modified for the
purpose of opening locks. Using a bump key a thief can gain entry to
your home in seconds.
Richmond Locksmith sells and installs bump
proof locks. We have ongoing special pricing on these pick and drill
resistant locks. These types of locks are very cost effective compared
to financial and emotional costs due to a break in. Most common dead
bolts are NOT bump proof, but bump proof locks DO EXIST and they provide
extra security for your home or workplace.
Call now and ask for more information on our high security deadlocks.
- Bump Proof
- Pick Resistant
- Drill Resistant
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed High
Security Cylinders. Passed the UL 437 tests that measure
effectiveness against picking,
drilling and physical force.
- Solid brass collar spins under pressure to prevent wrench attacks.
- Large thumbturn provides ease of use for physically challenged.
- Steel shroud over bolt protects against "ice pick" type of attacks.
- High security strike plate has 2" screws
that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the
frame, preventing "
kick-in" type attacks.
- Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing
mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for
maximum resistance to crow bar
- Solid brass design is secured with
high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against
hammer and prying attacks.
- Available in brass or brushed aluminum finish.
- Patented Key control (key duplication by signature card only).