Handheld Computers | Hand Held Computers
data collection, Device Management, Mobile Computers
Built for the Task at Hand: Rugged Computing for Real-World Mobility
Intermec's rugged handheld computers are built for the task at hand, combining the advantage of consumer PDAs and high-end industrial mobile computers into a single rugged package. Like PDAs, Intermec systems are small and lightweight, yet they provide targeted functionality, a tactical keypad and enhanced connectivity including industry standard 802.11x, Cisco® compatibility and Bluetooth®. Combining the latest Microsoft® Windows® operating system technology, Intermec SmartSystems™ device management software, superior industrial design and ruggedness, Intermec handhelds are easy to deploy, use, and support for a small business or an enterprise.
Light Duty Handling
Medium Duty Handling
Heavy Duty Handling
- The Intermec CK70 is the next-generation, ultra-rugged mobile computing solution with purpose-built design optimized for demanding courier express and parcel environments, enabling increased user efficiency for improved customer service and service-level-agreement compliance.
- The Intermec CK71 is the no-compromise, next-generation ultra-rugged mobile computer that achieves true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle, and ergonomics for the most demanding warehouse-distribution and manufacturing environments.
- The smallest, most advanced, rugged computer in the world, the CN3 with integrated GPS and Bluetooth increases efficiency and safety by enabling hands-free turn-by-turn voice navigation. With 3G WAN and Cisco Compatible WiFi and Bluetooth radios, users are connected with voice and high-speed data (GSM/EDGE or CDMA/EV-DO) anywhere they go.
- An extension to the popular and proven CN3 mobile computer series, the mid-sized CN3e features large keys, integrated GPS and robust communications options, making it the ideal handheld for key-based, data-intensive DSD and ITV applications.
- With integrated 3.5G wireless technology, the fully rugged Intermec CN4 enables enterprises to leverage the benefits of high bandwidth data collection and communications to achieve gains in worker productivity, improvements in service offering, and overhead reductions.
- The fully rugged Intermec CN4e mobile computer with enlarged keyboard and integrated 3.5G enables enterprises to leverage the benefits of high bandwidth data collection and communications to achieve gains in worker productivity, improvements in service offering and overhead reductions.
- The Intermec CN70 and CN70e are ideal for field mobility applications that demand a compact form factor with no
compromise on ruggedness. Next-generation architecture, combined with market-leading wireless communications and data capture capabilities, delivers optimal worker productivity.
, Device Management
, Mobile Computers