QUICK SAUSAGE TOMATO BAKE
1 lb. pkg. FLETCHER’S Mild Italian Pork Sausage dinner links*
2 Tbsp. olive oil ½ cup chopped onion
½ cup chopped celery 28 fl. oz. can diced tomatoes few grinds black pepper
½ tsp. dried sage leaves
1 cup dry bread crumbs
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Pre-cook sausages following package directions. Transfer to an oven-proof 2 quart casserole dish.
3. Drain frying pan. Add oil, and sauté onions and celery until soft, about 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, pepper and sage. Bring to the boil. Pour tomato mixture over sausages.
5. Combine crumbs and grated parmesan. Sprinkle over top.
6. Bake 25 minutes, until bubbly and crumbs lightly browned.
• For variation, choose FLETCHER’S Pork or Chicken sausage breakfast links, Tomato Basil Chicken, Sweet Italian Chicken, Bratwurst, or Hot Italian Pork sausage dinner links.
• Replace oil, onion, celery, seasonings and canned tomatoes with seasoned stewed canned tomatoes and skip steps 3 & 4.