Spousal and Family Sponsorships

By: CanApprove Immigration Consulting  03-08-2010
Keywords: Immigration, Immigration Services, Immigration Consultant

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident and have a spouse or a close relative you wish to sponsor, we can help.

You will be dealing with our Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant every step of the way. We will complete the application forms for you and guide you on how to prepare all the required documents. Then, we will submit the application on your behalf and act as your liaison and your Authorized Representative before all Government offices (Immigration, HRSDC, etc). You will receive unlimited counseling and advice through the whole process.

Keywords: Canadian Immigration Consulting, Immigration, Immigration Consultant, Immigration Services

Contact CanApprove Immigration Consulting


Print this page