Applications for Temporary Residence

By: CanApprove Immigration Consulting  03-08-2010
Keywords: Immigration, Immigration Services, Immigration Consultant

We will assist you all the following types of Temporary Residence Applications:

- Study Permits and Work Permits for Students
- Work Permits
- Visitor Visas

We can help you obtain admission to the school of your choosing.

We can help your employer obtain approval to hire you (called a Labour Market Opinion, or LMO) from HRSDC/Service Canada.

Keywords: Canadian Immigration Consulting, Immigration, Immigration Consultant, Immigration Services, Skilled Workers, Student Visas, Work Permit, Work Permits

Contact CanApprove Immigration Consulting


Print this page