PK Approved Members
Due to the demand for mortgages from viewers and audiences across Canada, Peter Kinch decided there was a need to train a select group of Canadian mortgage brokers on his proprietary methods for working with real estate investors. In April 2009, Peter Kinch partnered with Dominion Lending Centres to create the PK Approved member program.
This network of top mortgage professionals were selected and trained by Peter Kinch specifically to service the needs of real estate investors across Canada. Starting with Ontario and Alberta, Peter Kinch in conjunction with Dominion Lending now has PK-Approved Brokers across Canada. A PK-Approved Broker is not only a top quality mortgage broker in their local market, but they have also been trained by Peter Kinch who work with Real Estate Investors.
What is PK Approved
In order for a Dominion Lending Centres mortgage professional to be a PK Approved Broker, they must be trained directly by Peter Kinch and fit the following criteria:
- They must be a Dominion Lending Centre mortgage professional
- They must be an Accredited Mortgage Professional and adhere to the Association’s Code of Ethics
- They must have an understanding of Real Estate Investor culture and how to work with Real Estate Investors
- They have been trained on the ‘Portfolio Approach’ to working with investors and have been trained on how to provide a ‘Pre-Positioning Consultation’ before working with a client
Why Use a PK-Approved Broker
The benefit to working with a PK-Approved for you as a real estate investor is that you know you are working with a broker who:
- Understands Real Estate Investors, including not only the systems but the ethics and values.
- Will focus on helping you accomplish your Goal- Not just completing a transaction.
- Shop the market for the best products to suit your needs while still managing your ‘Cap’ space at each lender to help you reach your goal.
- Provide you access to both residential and commercial mortgage solutions.
- Will know when and why to use each lender in your portfolio as a part of a ‘Strategic Approach ’ to help you build your portfolio.
Any broker or banker can help you get ‘One’ mortgage. A PK-Approved Broker will help analyze your portfolio and manage the ‘Cause and Effect’ of your mortgage choices so that you can also get the ‘Next’ one as well. Don’t allow to get painted into a corner. Work with Canadian Mortgage Brokers who understand the difference and can see the bigger picture.