File and Folder Wireless Synchronization for S60 3rd and 5th Edition Phones
Mobile Phone File Synchronization is the process of making sure that two locations contain the same up-to-date information. If you add or change a file from source location, the synchronization process will add or change the same file from the target location.
What do you need in a Synchronization Solution?
| || |
- Wireless Files and Folders Synchronization between phone and network computer
- Intelligent file transfer ensuring minimal resource usage
- Byte-Level replication (minimizing bandwidth utilization)
- Continuous file replication (TRUE real-time processing)
- On Demand, Scheduled file replication
- Ability to run in the background as a Service or as an Application
- Ability to transfer over the internet through TCP
- Ability to replicate through network shares
- Ability to sync files to a remote location
- and much more..
SymSync 1.00 software has been designed with your needs in mind.
SymSync 1.00 is a powerful file and folder synchronization solution. It offers Real-Time and Scheduled Synchronization of files for mobile phones. If you need a S60 3rd/5th Edition Phone Sync program, SymSync 1.00 will enable you to synchronize your data easily and securely utilizing state of the art technology to accomplish the task.
Note: this software also may be available as part of