DMI provides services for processing claims, receiving employee medical information and advising you on the validity of claims. Essentially, you retain full control of the claims process without any of the risks associated with breach of privacy, or concerns of subjectivity in claims review.
Some of the key features of our comprehensive service include:
- A custom policy statement in support of your disability management program.
- Constant communication (including regular updates) for you and your employee.
- Contact with the employee’s primary care physician regarding estimated extent and duration of absence.
- Objective review of employee medical information to verify claim validity and duration of claim.
- Claim decision communication to you and your employee while ensuring your employee’s right to medical confidentiality is maintained.