Are you a business Owner? Need more customers? Look no further!
B2B Direct Marketing: More sales for you
Business - to - Business, or b2b direct marketing, requires a different mind-set and strategies than marketing directed to consumers. In b2b sales, one business is providing products and services to another business. The b2b sales cycle is longer than for business - to - consumer sales cycle. This is because much of b2b sales are based on building relationships and gaining referrals. B2b direct marketing can help companies reduce cost by utilizing the best possible advertising and promotional strategies for their industry. Some key points to consider when creating your material:
• Carefully designed & well-prepared
• Appealing to business owners or a management team
• No grammatical or typographical errors
• Include features & benefits
• Special offers that may lead to a sale
Some companies may have the resources in-house to design & implement effective b2b direct marketing promotions but most will completely outsource advertising and promotions to marketing specialists. EVOLUTION DESIGN GROUP does it all.
Evolution Design Group will assist in the design of your material. Create a target market. Call on your target market one day every 2 weeks. Reporting of activities. Coach in the follow-up process.
The ideal client:
Small to medium sized businesses would be the perfect fit. While each business is unique in the products & services they provide, there is one common denominator..a need for more customers. Every business has a target market and needs that added exposure for that market.
Call us today to increase your activity
Suggested Design Guidelines
(if a project is not listed here you're interested in, please advise and we will be able to review and provide an accurate fee for consideration).
LOGO DESIGN - concepts - revisions - supplied digital files - see next page for information survey
LETTERHEAD - your choice - PMS, Full Col, 1 side or 2 side - 1 concept (logo supplied)
BUSINESS CARD - your choice - PMS, Full Col, 1 side or 2 side - 1 concept (logo supplied)
No. 10 ENVELOPE - your choice - PMS, Full Col - NO BLEED (as most printers cannot) - 1 concept
BROCHURE* - 8.5 x 11 - 2 fold, 3 panel - Full Color, full bleed
SALES SHEET* - 8.5 x 11 - Full Color, full bleed
NEWSLETTER* - 11 x 17 - folded to 8.5 x 11 - Full Color, full bleed
KIT FOLDER* - 9 x 12 - w/pocket, 4/4, full bleed
KIT FOLDER BOOKLET* - 9 x 12 - w/pocket, 4/4 (+ up to 8 interior pages), full bleed
POSTER* - Any Size up to 11 x 17 - Full Color, 1 side, full bleed
POSTER* - 22 x 28 - Full Color, 1 side, full bleed
BANNER* - Size TBD - Full Color, 1 side, full bleed (inkjet ready)
POSTCARD* - Size TBD - Full Color/Black on backside, full bleed
MAGAZINES/CATALOGUES* we would need to discuss in detail
FLEXO-GRAPHIC LABELS* we would need to discuss in detail
WEBSITES: please review the info below as it pertains to web design, hosting and other web related services
BOXES & PACKAGING* we would need to discuss in detail
CONSULTATION - applies when applicable - tel conversations, conference calls, meetings - longer than 15 mins
Logo Design Process:
Please read below as it answers your questions and also advises what you can expect from the Studio, our process, etc.
1) Pricing $200 - $2000 - we provide initial concepts, revisions and completed digital files of your logo you hired us to create. If we do not deliver on our design, you will not be charged. You own complete rights to the final approved logo.
2) Turn-around Time: Within 7-21 business days, based on complexity, you will receive a PDF proof with various concepts for your review. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or later to review - free to download at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
3) Delivery - files sent to you by email in ZIP format. Once final logo is approved by you, we provide you with a selection of various file formats for your use: Colour and BW - EPS, TIF, GIF, JPG, PSD and BMP. We email a ZIP file containing all logo files ensuring you have a file for any purpose you may wish to use your new logo for.
NOTE: If the logo is a committee project we also require the following:
1) Who will be the key contact for the logo development?
2) Please have committee members individually respond to the questionnaire and then collectively review design notes and
submit an agreed upon, concise list of notes to forward for Evolution Design Group to create initial design concepts.
3) Edits to logo must be reviewed and agreed upon before forwarding to us for revisions.
Logo Design Questionnaire:
The following questions must be answered to begin the design process:
1) Exact name to be used in your logo?
2) A description of your business, product(s), service(s)?
3) Please provide more detail regarding your target audience
(ie:demographics, geographic, social, salary range, business sector, etc.)?
4) What style of logo do you require to reach your target audience?
high tech, contemporary, corporate, traditional, antique, industrial, cutting edge, funky?
5) Please state your creative strategy (pointers, ideas or buzzwords)?
6) What do you want your logo to communicate to your target audience?
7) Do you have a vision statement or mission statement?
8) Is there a slogan for your company; do you wish it included in the logo?
9) Do you want your logo to include text only, text and graphic or graphic only?
10) Do you have any particular point of emphasis you want to see in the design?
11) Color preference(s)?
12) Font preferences(s)?
13) Do you have a website? What is the address if so?