The pre construction phase is one of the most critical phases of a construction project. During pre-construction, we will explore and /or advise on the theme of the style of construction for your specific project, establish a budget, and scheduling.
From this we develop a plan for work to be implemented during construction and advise both clients and trades as to the best use of resources to provide the best value without compromising quality.
Okanagan Custom Homes works jointly with clients, design professionals, and construction trades to develop this path for success of your dream home.
What we provide is a ten step Pre-Construction Service:
- Meetings with client to assimilate project overview
- Develop concept design and Master plan
- Preliminary drawings
- Develop a list of specifications with our clients
- Breakdown construction components to achieve and accurate budget number
- Advise on implementing alternate strategies for Built Green construction techniques
- Review and advise on conditions of construction site, (riparian issues, accessibility, etc.)
- Site mapping: optimum positioning of home on site, layout, survey
- Provide building estimates
- Set tentative timelines and implementation dates
At this point a full contract may be tailored to your specific project.
For more information contact:
Joe Wackerbauer – Okanagan Custom Homes
“We build the Custom Home of your Dreams”
We can build the Custom Home of your Dreams in Kelowna,Naramata, Penticton, Summerland and Peachland