Our Services - Keashly.ca Consulting
Vancouver Website Design
Website Design, search engine, website redesign
Keashly.ca Consulting can provide complete web designs, copy writing and technical support to your company or any of these website design services:
- affordable web design, development and implementation
- evaluation and updates for existing websites
- website redesign
- website reviews
- ongoing website maintenance and updates
- custom templates for Joomla!, WordPress and Drupal CMS
- website promotion - search engine optimization
- increase website traffic
- domain name registration
- graphic design
- consulting and subcontracting.
Designing a new website or updating or redesigning an existing one can be overwhelming. With our help, we make it easy, affordable and efficient, by guiding you through the whole process.
To achieve your custom designed website the following process will be taken:
- We become familiar with your business, products and competitors. Then we determine what your goals for the website are. Existing business logos, slogans and promotional materials are utilized so your print image and your website image remain consistent.
- We research your on-line competitors and similar sites. This gives us a list of 'keywords' your website text needs to use.
- From our gathered information we will present you with a list of website pages needed for the site along with the 'keywords' for those pages.
- We help you choose a domain name, register it and can help you choose the web hosting package that meets your needs.
- When you have approved the look and feel of the first page we will then start to design the rest of the pages. You will need to provide us with the text for the pages agreed upon in step 3 along with any digital graphics required. This material is customized for on-line use in your pages.
- The website is then tested on popular browsers, different versions of the browsers, different operating systems, different hardware platforms and on different monitor resolutions.
- The site is now ready for the customer to give final approval.
- After final approval, the site is submitted to search engines to generate traffic to the site.
- Your website now enters the maintenance phase. Web pages are updated and added as needed.
, Website Design
, website redesign