Off-highway axles are available up to 65,000 lb.
Track widths are optional.
These axles are manufactured from quenched and tempered alloy steel. This material and heat treatment provide very high impact properties in extreme cold weather.
Wheel hubs and studs are manufactured in house.
The following 10 stud, 13 3/16 inch bolt circle (335mm) systems are available:
- Conventional Budd (15/16” Dia. Inner Stud)
- KGI Special Budd (1 5/16” Dia. Inner Stud, Single Nut)
- Hub Pilot Metric (22mm Dia. Stud)
- Hub Pilot Metric (24mm Dia. Stud)
- KGI Hub Pilot (1 1/8” Dia. Stud)
Spoke wheels are not available.
The axles are equipped with the customers choice of brakes:
- 16 ½” x 7”
- 18” x 7”
- 20” x 8”
KGI Industries has a good supply of Off-Highway axle parts which include heavy duty bearings, hubs, studs, nuts and other components. KGI keeps good stock on 65K hubs as well as 20" x 8" brakes and other related hardware .