Bed Bug Fix™ is a naturally-derived all-purpose insecticide that kills bed bugs and dust mites. A contact insecticide which provides quick knockdown/kill and broad spectrum control, Bed Bug Fix ™ is safe to use around children and pets and offers a pleasant botanical scent. Slight residual constituents continue a safe and effective killing field in treated areas, providing ongoing protection against a re-infestation as exhibited in test results. The residual effect is created by the synergistic compounds found only in the Bed Bug Fix ™ formula.
• Safe and effective
• Kills bed bugs on contact
• Prevents bed bug infestation
• Environmentally friendly
• Ready to use
• Easy to apply
The active ingredient complex attacks the neurotransmitter octopamine in insects, which regulates many of their basic functions. Because receptors for octopamine are the most dominant biogenic amine receptors within insects, death occurs very quickly.
• Non-toxic· Non-flammable· Bio-degradable • Non-staining· Food-derived
• Designed for use on mattresses, bedding, sofas, stuffed chairs, carpets and rugs.
• Bed Bug Fix™ is safe for use on water-sensitive materials. Bed Bug Fix™ is
FDA GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe)
• Controls crawling and flying insects: bed bugs, dust mites, ants, carpet beetles, carpenter ants, centipedes, clover mites, cockroaches, crickets, drug store beetles, earwigs, elm leaf beetles, fleas, millipedes, pill bugs, silverfish, spiders, termites, ticks, flies, gnats, mosquitoes, moths, yellow jackets, wasps and other pests.
• One 32-ounce bottle of BED BUG FIX™ will treat approximately 18 queen-size mattresses or 600 sq. ft.
• Non-mutagenic, non-teratogenic, not listed as carcinogens, bio-derived.
Meets or exceeds the following US Government Agencies:
• 13352 Facilitation of Cooperative Conservation
• 13101 Greening the Government Through Waste Prevention, Recycling & Federal Acquisition
• 13134 Developi ng & Promoti ng Bio-Based Prod ucts & Bio-Energy
• 13148 Greening the Government Through Leadership in Environmental Management
• USDA Farm Bill Section 9002
• CEQA California Environmental Quality Act
• AQMD South Coast Air Quality Management District
• FSRIA Farm Security & Rural Investment Act
• Canadian Environmental Choice Program - ECP 57 Industrial and Commercial Cleaners