Robinson & Robinson: Product Overview: Post-Secondary / ESL Version
Robinson & Robinson
medical insurance, student visa, Medical information
The Student module provides complete management of the student's programs, accommodation requirements, medical and insurance details, financial summary and communication records. By offering integration across ISP modules for Agent, Homestay and Accommodation, your student receives the personalized attention they deserve.
In the Student section, the database keeps track of information such as:
1. Appendix A - ISP Database Features
2. Rationale for Acquiring the ISP Database
- Student given names and "Called/Canadian" names
- Birth Country / Primary Language / Default assignment of Primary Language based on Birth Country
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Internal student number assigned by the academic institution.
- Unique ID for each student, assigned automatically even before academic institution's student number is assigned
- Immigration information such as Student Visa #, Visa Expiry Date, Country of Birth, Country of Last Permanent Residence, Citizenship, Passport #, Passport Issue Date, Passport Expiration date, etc.
- Extensive Medical information such as Medical Insurance Account #, Start and Expiration dates, e.g. allergies, medical alerts, notes, etc.
- Free-form notes section capable of holding 64,000 characters (approximately 40 pages of text) per student
- Checkboxes to record Returning and Withdrawn Students
, Insurance Account
, Medical information
, medical insurance
, student visa