HF 210UV Heaven Fresh Ionic and UV Air Purifier
Air Purifiers, Ionizer, Uv Air Purifiers
- The air first sweeps past the germicidal ultraviolet
light after entering the air inlet. The UV light is lethal against
harmful, airborne micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria and
fungi (such as mycotoxins from mould).
- Airborne particles and pollutants are magnetically
attracted to the metal dust collection plates, like a magnet. The built
in fan, along with the electronic breeze, draw pollutants through the
unit and its magnetically-charged plates. Then, you simply wipe the
plates clean periodically, removing them from the environment.
- When the metal dust collection plates become full
of particulate and residue, simply wipe them off with a damp cloth.
Then, dry the plates and reinsert. It's that easy. The amount of
contamination collected by the rag will give you and idea of how much
airborne pollution is being removed. Within 10 days, plenty of airborne
pollutants such as dust, pollen, bacteria, dust mites, pet dander, smoke
and other allergens and even viruses collected on the dust collector in
- Low noise fan is installed to rapidly circulate indoor
air. Independent switch allow easy ON/OFF control of the fan as
required. When the fan is turned OFF, ionic air movement circulate the
air under completely silent mode.
- Specially designed, internally placed ultraviolet
light eradicates bacteria and viruses inside the machine, effectively
improving air quality.
- The ultraviolet light only use 0.5W of
electricity with continuous operating life of more than 1 year.
Ultraviolet light is installed near the air inlet at the back of
- The cover air inlet can be removed easily for replacement of ultraviolet lamp or cleaning of the interior of the machine.
- The machine is easy to operate by simply plug
into electric socket, select continuous or micro-computer controlled
cyclical operation mode depending on pollution and the size of your
- It is an ideal air purifier for bedroom, living room, study room, hotel, hospital ward and also for vehicles.
- Square Footage Covered: Up to 500 sq. ft. of open, well-ventilated space. Ideal coverage range of 250 to 350 sq. ft.
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Dimensions (inches): 5" H x 13.75" W x 8.66" D
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Enclosure: Environmentally safe Corrosion-Resistant ABS plastic
- Fan Speed: 15 cfm
- Negative Ion Output: 60,000,000 ions per cubic cm.
- Guarantee: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labour
- Replacement: 90-Day Replacement Policy.
- Maintenance: Easy-to-remove dust collection plate
should be wiped off every 2-4 weeks, needle points every 1-3 months, and
interior should be cleaned every 3-6 months.
- UV Wavelength: UV-C, the short, germicidal range of
the UV wavelength that is effective at destroying the DNA cell of
- Nanometer Frequency: 254 nm, the ideal frequency for destroying DNA cells of microorganisms.
- UV Lamp Life: 10,000 hours (over a year)
, Ionic Air Purifiers
, Uv Air Purifiers