Fanstel ST250 2 Line Amplified Corded Business Speakerphone
Electronics, phones, Amplified Phones
The Fanstel ST250 is a sophisticated 2 line amplified business speakerphone that can digitally adjust frequency specific volume levels so that any user, especially those exposed to harsh noisy environments, can comfortably and clearly hear a caller's voice. It boasts highly flexible sound settings: incoming voices may be amplified by up to 50 dB with extra amplification for high frequencies. This level of amplification has been tuned to more effectively restore the perception of many phonemic distinctions common in speech than competing models. The internal acoustic chamber also restores low-frequency components in the incoming voice signal, allowing the speakerphone to deliver a crisp acoustic experience one would have only expected from a high end conference speakerphone. The huge 7.4 square inch display allows a user to read the screen comfortably even from a distance. This phone also features a quick and easy way for busy user to stay in touch - even out of the office. With a touch of a button, incoming calls can be set to be forwarded to a mobile phone. Highlighted Features
- Conference grade speakerphone
- Frequency Specific amplification for both handset and headset.
- Up to 50dB amplification with extra amplification for high frequencies.
- Automatic activation for frequency-specific amplification.
- RJ22 and 2.5mm headset jack with control button and built-in amplifier
- Headset LED indicator
- Redial memory of up to 32 digits
- 99 names/numbers directory
- Search for number in directory by simply entering name
- Dial from Caller ID log or directory
- 4 programmable one-touch memory buttons
- "Messages" button to access voice mailbox
- One Touch Call Forwarding: Don't need to wait for the end of dialing sequence for Call Forwarding before leaving office
- Edit telephone number before dialing
- LED light to indicate that phone line "In Use"
- Speakerphone and mute LED indicator
- Basic telephone functions still maintained without power supply
- Memory retention without power
- Tone or pulse dialing
- Adjustable ringer, speaker, and receiver volume
- 99 name/number Caller ID log
- Supports Caller ID/Call Waiting ID on both lines
- Ultra large fonts
- Voicemail waiting indication for line 1 and line 2
- New call counter
- Backlit LCD with adjustable viewing angle
- Adjustable LCD Contrast
- 3 line ultra large font display
- Viewing area: 7.4 square inches
- Display real time clock and date when idle
- Desk or wall mount
- Power Supply: AC adapter (included).
- Size: 235 x 182 (mm); 9.27 x 7.18 (inches).
- Warranty: 1 year (parts and labor)
, Two Line Phones