A Series of Student Work/Guidebooks for Mathematics Designed to Enhance Student Success in Mathematics
Raven Research Associates has developed a series of Student Work/Guidebooks for Mathematics that is designed to enhance student success in mathematics in Grades 4 through 12. Each publication is directly linked to the provincial curriculum and was developed by experienced teachers of mathematics.
After many years of teaching mathematics at all grade levels, the authors were able to identify exactly what students need to be successful and have developed these Guides specifically for this purpose. Among the features in each Student Guide/Workbook are the following:
• Practical and attractive design
• Content is directly linked to the provincial mathematics curriculum
• Clear and practical explanations of key concepts in the curriculum
• Step-by-step examples
• Practice exercises aimed at low, medium, and high ability levels
• Chapter tests
• Answers to all questions that are available in the appendix
These publications have been enthusiastically received by many students, teachers, tutors, and parents. They are an ideal supplement to classroom instruction for all students and are valuable enhancements for students taking correspondence and night school courses, night school and summer school courses, and for those being home-schooled.