The Strategic Advisory Experience™ process, focuses on relationships and values to create a customized plan for you and/or your business to achieve your financial and non-financial goals. Your plan becomes a reflection of your vision and provides you with a clear perspective from which to make financial decisions both now and in the future.
How we do it
We use a seven-step process in the development, implementation and management of every plan. Steps 1, 2 and 3 will provide you with a plan or Vision Paper, Steps 4 and 5 revolve around the implementation of recommendation and Step 6 and 7 addresses current and ongoing plan management. The plan is presented as a series of written reports that we refer to as Vision Papers. Vision Papers detail those areas of your current plan that can be improved as well as appropriate recommended adjustments. It is the product of consultation with you and your advisors. The resulting knowledge will provide you with confidence that your plan is both achievable and can be effectively implemented.
Following a systematic and methodical process to develop your plan we provide written reports covering Seven Steps to Planning Success™. The steps include:
- Relationship Review - This is an introductory meeting to determine if our services suit your needs.
- Personal Position Profile - An interview process to provide us with a comprehensive picture of your affairs and a clear understanding of your goals.
- Strategic Advisory Report - A detailed plan report providing a comprehensive and detailed analysis of your affairs with specific recommendations to reach your objectives.
- Path Determination Agreement - An executive summary of recommendations to be authorized by you to initiate the implementation process.
- Plan Engagement Process - The stage during which instructions are provided to all parties involved in the recommendation implementation process.
- Retrospective - A review of the implementation outcomes of your plan recommendations outlining modifications or improvements made.
- Prospective Outlook - Detailed instructions on how to maintain your plan and what needs to be done going forward.