Our Screening Requirements:
- A completed application with at least 2 work references.
- A one on one detailed interview with our qualified staffing consultants.
- Picture Id and all certifications are photocopied & placed in employees file.
- Completion of our testing programs for all office/administration positions.
- We provide 48 hour notice criminal record checks through KROLL
- We implement the new and young worker orientation, as per WCB
We understand the challenges of todayâs busy job market. When it come to staffing, you need Great candidates and quick responses without hassle. So whether you are looking for someone for a day or a year, we have the appropriate candidate.
We cover all the payrolling costs for temporary placement including Workers Compensation, Canada pension, Employment Insurance, and Liability Insurance.
Temporary to Permanent Placement Policy:
Many of our clients have found exceptional employees by using our agency. We find that by interviewing and reference checking all applicants, we find the BEST suitable candidates available. We put our employees on a 3 month probation period with your firm to ensure the candidate is stable, hard working and reliable. If the employee proves that they want to be a part of your team after their probation period, with good reviews from the supervisor, then it has been our pleasure to have helped you find another member of your team at no additional cost. If you wish to hire one of the temporaries prior to their three month review, please call our office to negotiate placement fee depending on length of stay.
Permanent Placement Policy:
Upon hiring our candidates the client agrees to pay Best Personnel Inc. a fee of 10 â 20% of the annual income of the candidateâs salary which is payable upon receipt. (The permanent placement fee is negotiated prior to our placing the candidate.)
If the candidateâs performance is not satisfactory, Best Personnel Inc. provides a three (3) month guarantee to replace the employee or refund less 25% for administrative costs.