Nelson BC Guitar Lessons
teachers, Teacher, guitar
What you get out of the lessons will be determined by the level of play you or your kid are at already. But in general, this is what you can expect from lessons with me:
- 30-60 minute lesson per week (based on what you feel you need to progress or what your child needs)
- we'll work on 2-3 songs of your choosing and learn more as time goes on
- we'll focus on scales to help increase ability to play melodies, do guitar solos, understand the structure of music, and learn how to jam with others
- we'll focus on building your chord 'vocabulary' so you'll have the fundamentals to learn new songs at will
I'll also cover all of the major impressive guitar techniques that will make you or your kid the life of the party :)
- Finger Picking
- Palm Muting
- And More...
If you want to sound great on your guitar, you need to know a thing or two about how to set it up and maintain it.
Lessons with me give you all the necessary knowledge you need to do this and enough extra 'know how' to talk shop with other musicians and guitarists - You'll really know your stuff!
You'll be able to confidently:
- Tune your guitar
- Clean your guitar
- Change your strings
- Check your guitar's intonation
- Protect your guitar from moisture and heat
How much for this great opportunity to learn and improve at guitar?
30 minute lesson/wk = $30
60 minute lesson/wk = $45
Add an extra *$10 if I come to you and teach in your own space.
* this price can vary depending on how far I need to drive
Call to get in touch with me about lessons - thanks for your interest!!
, Guitar Instructor
, guitar lessons
, Guitar Teacher
, Guitar Teachers