Nayadic wastewater treatment plants are fully approved by the BC Ministry of Health, and the National Sanitation Foundation under Standard 40 as a Class I Plant.
Nayadic Advanced Aerobic Treatment Plants
- - Proven technology. Over 35 years of sales all over the world, North America’s largest selling, widely distributed fiberglass extended aeration treatment plant. Several copy, none duplicate.
- - Superior hydraulic design. No “dead spots”. Using extended aeration, NAYADIC wastewater treatment plants exceed the most stringent water quality standards, removing better than 96% of contaminants. Discharges clear, odorless effluent that protects environment from degradation resulting from using just primary or less efficient secondary treatment plants during our long, wet weather. In most cases restores failed septic fields.
- - Superior Treatment. NAYADIC's industrial rated air compressor produces superior results in real world applications. Home aquaria pumps deliver insufficient oxygen for complete decomposition.
- - Simple. NAYADIC Treatment plants have no internal moving parts. Treatment is supplied by gravity, and an external, industrial-quality air compressor, so if repairs are ever necessary, it can be done external to the plant. NAYADICs are virtually fail-safe with regular servicing.
- - Factory Trained Service and Installation Personnel. Locally based, factory trained personnel assure fast and competent service.
- - Safer Installation. Excavation hole does not require leveling due to unique conical shape. Avoids extensive soil disturbance to meet safety regulations.
- - Cost Competitive. Simplicity of design allows for very competitive pricing.
- - Stocked locally for rapid delivery.