*Acupressure - an ancient Chinese healing method involving applied pressure to certain meridian points to relieve pain.
- the use of pure plant essences (essential oils). Promotes health and relaxation.
- the use of the ear for therapeutic purposes, according to ancient Chinese Meridian Therapy. It helps to balance the Qi, stimulate the brain, brighten the eyes and creates a profound sense of relaxation.
Chakra Harmonizing & Balancing - the seven major energy centers, of our bodies, are instrumental to our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being. Harmonizing the Chakras intergrates all aspects of our lives.
- a traditional home remedy which allows the candle/cone to create a seal that then acts like a gentle vacuum drawing out any impurities, debris and old wax, helping to clear the ear passage.
- see , , and
- the application of water-heated basalt stones of varying sizes to key points on the body, giving a deep massage and creating a sensation of comfort and warmth.
Hypnotherapy, Meditation & Creative Visualization - Hypnosis is a wonderful way to access the powerful, brilliant unconscious parts of our minds. You can improve self-image, change unwanted habits, quit smoking, clear limiting beliefs. As you relax into a deep meditative state, every cell in your body will be cared for.
- a flowing, relaxing massage technique that encourages a deep sense of relaxation and overall well being. Also known to be the most spiritual of massage techniques.
- assist in expelling accumulated toxins from the body through the 2,000 eccrine sweat glands in each foot.
- the balancing of energy between two points. Works with the electromagnet field (life energy) of the body to help clear obstructed energy flow.
- is a total body neuromuscular technique used by Physical Therapists. It is based on the concept that tonic imbalances in the muscle chains of the body leads to muscular shortening causing mechanical dysfunction, pain and injury. PR Physical Therapy is beneficial for acute injuries, muscuskeletal dysfunctions or chronic pain.
- by applying specific pressures using thumb, finger, and hand techniques, reflexology reduces tension, improves circulation, and promotes the natural functioning of the related areas of the body.
- a deeply relaxing and peaceful laying-on-of-hands system in which the healer acts as a channel of Universal Life Force Energy, affecting your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- the application of finger pressure to certain acupuncture points on the body, stimulating and unblocking energy flow throughout the body to ease aches, pains, tension, and fatigue.
Our tissues normally produce infrared energy and burn it as fuel to keep us warm and use it for tissue repair. Tissue production of infrared energy is associated with a variety of healing responses. At times, the infrared energy in our tissues may require a boost to a higher level to insure the fullest healing possible for tissue repair.Far Infrared is a natural energy the body uses to heal, repair and balance itself. We simply need more of it to counter the invasive effects of our environmental toxins, daily stress, injury and the aging process. This is why the Far Infrared Sauna is such a valuable and essential health tool for people of all ages.
- deep tissue work, including kneading, pounding, and chopping to help the body release toxins and allow for a greater state of health.
- a deep massage that works the acupuncture points in the body (without needles) that helps to release toxin buildup. Tui Na works with Qi (energy) of the patient to bring about a balanced state of mind.
- a healing tradition which uses customized herbal remedies to address acute and chronic health issues, prevent illness, and support the body's innate ability to heal itself