Is your company's site looking up to date, compatible with the latest screen resolutions and browsers? Is your site created with technologies and HTML coding that is up to current industry standards? Has your company's site grown as your business has grown? Does your company's site accurately reflect your company's current branding and mission? Most importantly..is your company's site a vital working entity, that is providing your company with the benefits that having a web presence can provide? If you answered "no" to any of these questions, it may be time to consider having your site redesigned.
A well designed & up to date website is:
- Compatible with current standards
- Reflecting your company's goals and branding
- Generating leads and sales
- Providing valuable information and services to clients and customers
- Organized and easy to navigate
- Providing a convenient means of communication and support
- Able to change and grow as your company changes and grows
- An asset, not a deficit
- Easily updated with new content and without having to purchase and learn how to use new complicated software
The most crucial step in redesigning your company's site will be determining what you need the site to be doing, assessing the performance of your current site and then coming up with a plan to improve the site's performance in the areas you require. JAMAXX Web Design
will guide you through this crucial process with consultation and assessment of your existing site, and we offer this consultation and assessment as a FREE SERVICE
with no obligation from you.
to schedule your free consultation and site assessment today!