Services - Westhaven Forestry Law
At Westhaven Forestry Law, Jeff Waatainen is able to offer a wide range of legal services relevant to a woodlands operation in BC. These include:
- Regulatory advice with respect to the broad spectrum of legislation that is applicable to forestry activities in BC, including the Forest Act, the Forest Practices Code of British Columbia Act, the Forest and Range Practices Act, the Fisheries Act, the Wildfire Act, the Private Managed Forest Land Act, the Workers Compensation Act, the Occupiers Liability Act, as well as related regulations, policies and procedures, and other legislation.
- administrative reviews and appeals of compliance and enforcement actions of the Ministry of Forests;
- administrative appeals of stumpage rate determinations;
- forest tenure disputes;
- "Bill 13" disputes;
- forest tenure transfers;
- timber harvesting and other service agreements used in the BC forest industry;
- purchase and sale of a businesses and other commercial transactions;
- advice with respect to aboriginal rights issues;
- in-house presentations and seminars.
Call Jeff for an appointment to find out what Jeff can do for you.
Barrister & Solicitor
5359 Bayshore Drive