Cedar Plus - productsmain
cedar, Shingles, Cedar Shakes
Natural and Durable
The world's most enduring roofing material was made by nature. Cedar. For years manufacturers have tried to duplicate the natural beauty and durability of cedar shakes and shingles. While imitation is flattering, it does not approach the integrity of the original. Cedar is prized for its natural beauty and durability in tough climate conditions.
Tough and Insulative
For hundreds of years cedar has protected homes from harsh conditions.
- Cedar shakes and shingles withstand winds exceeding 120 mph and 130 mph, respectively.
- Cedar, with a hail resistance rating of up to Class 4, stands up tough against hail storms.
- Cedar's unique cellular structure makes it an excellent insulator, keeping your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Cedar withstands the extreme temperatures and freeze-thaw conditions found across North America.
- Cedar is lightweight and earthquake safe. At only around 2½ pounds per square foot, cedar shakes and shingles are one of the lightest and toughest roofing materials available.
Beautiful and Versatile
, Cedar Shakes