Universal Life Insurance
Life Insurance, Segregated Funds, Insurance Policy
- An Insured Retirement financial strategy can substantially increase the value of your investment portfolio.
- A Universal Life Insurance Policy can help protect your estate against taxes.
- You can leave a signficant charitable donation through small premium payments.
myLIFE CANADA ~ Mr. Dempsey
Universal Life Insurance from myLIFE CANADA offers flexibilty and lifetime coverage to meet your varied life needs. To address the need for insurance products more responsive to the changing economy, insurance companies began marketing a new generation of insurance products including the Universal Life policy. Universal Life insurance is characterized by its flexible premiums, flexible face and death benefit amounts. You can determine, within limits, the amount of premium you want to pay.
- Universal Life insurance has two parts: the insurance and the savings.
- During your lifetime, the policy's cash value (after a stipulated number of years) is accessible for withdraw or as collateral. Any growth on this money withdrawn will be taxed.
- The Universal Life policy is used for many things including:
- Retirement Savings
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning
- Educational Funding
- Corporate Charitable Gifts
- Planning Giving
- Any amount of the premium that is over and above the cost of insurance and any fees are designated to your policy's cash value account. The money in this account is invested in segregated funds and will grow tax sheltered. Upon death, your beneficiaries will receive the death benefit portion of the life policy tax free. Tax may apply to the savings portion.
- myLIFE CANADA can help you get the policy you need to set your mind at ease.
, Life Insurance
, Life Insurance Policy
, Segregated Funds
, Universal Life Insurance
Contact Mylife Canada
Email - none provided
Print this page