TAK Aviation Consulting Corp
Aircraft, aircraft maintenance, Auditing Techniques
Maintenance Programs Development
The Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP), includes all associated procedures and standard maintenance practice for scheduled maintenance tasks. It includes details and frequency of all maintenance to be carried out, any specific tasks and the type of operations. All aircraft will be managed by their respective CAA Approved Maintenance Program.
The Maintenance Program is established in compliance with:
- Instructions issued by the CAA in accordance with OTAR 39.61
- Instructions from continuing airworthiness issued by the holders of the type certificate, restricted type certificate, supplemental type certificate, major repair design approval, ETSO authorization or any other relevant approval issued by the CAA.
- The maintenance program describes the required tasks to keep the aircraft in an airworthy condition.
- It reflects the manufacture’s airplane maintenance schedule, tailored to the specific aircraft.
- Each specific maintenance program contains the technical aspects and activities to maintain the aircraft in a safe, airworthy and reliable condition and contains:
- Airframe inspection and replacement requirements
- Engine and APU inspection and replacement requirements
- Operational equipment inspection and replacement requirements
- Applicable mandatory regulating requirements issued by the TC Holder
- CAA requirements
Continued Airworthiness Management
Lessee Fleet Program
Lessor Fleet Program
Minimum Equipment List Development
ADs and SBs Control
Aircraft Surveys for Return off Lease or Acquisitions
Fuel Farms and Into-plane audits
Experienced in IOSA auditing techniques – Preparation for IATA registration
, aircraft maintenance
, Auditing Techniques
Contact Tak Aviation
Email - none provided
Print this page