From the very start of my career buying and selling Surrey Real Estate, my primary measure of success has been client satisfaction. Since the beginning I have worked tirelessly to earn the respect of each buyer and seller I meet, taking every opportunity to showcase the values displayed by the top REALTORS® that inspired me to move into the Surrey real estate business. I am proud to have received the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board's coveted Medallion Club Award for the last three consecutive years, an award presented to realtors within the top 10% of sales volume.
Born and raised in Surrey, I now call the Clayton community home: a long time resident of the Fraser Valley, I have detailed, first-hand expert knowledge of the area to draw from. I am dedicated to the Surrey and Fraser Valley Real Estate business, and to providing outstanding service to all clients past, present and future.
Buying a home? I will be there to support, advise and guide you through the entire home buying experience, whether you need to visit one house or twenty to find the perfect one.
Selling your home? I have the knowledge, understand the area, the statistics and can build a marketing strategy to make sure your home sells fast and for top dollar.
My high caliber communication skills set me apart from other REALTORS®. I pride myself on being available to my clients through any and every medium: whether you prefer to communicate via text message, phone, email or pager, I will never be too busy to respond. My motto is "you get what you put in", and because I put all my effort into creating happy, satisfied clients, most of my business comes through client referrals.
I love working with and serving people. The relationships at the heart of the real estate industry are what attracted me to it in the first place. I remember watching and working with my uncles, successful realtors of 20+ years, always excited to get on the road and show homes. I've always believed that success comes to those who love what they do, and I love everything about real estate.
Whether you're buying or selling, I have the experience and expertise to make the Surrey and Clayton Hill real estate process a positive one.
More About Me
- I specialize in the entire Fraser Valley region, including Delta, White Rock, Langley and Surrey, with particular expertise in the Cloverdale and Clayton neighbourhoods.
- I joined the real estate industry in 2002 as an unlicensed assistant, then graduated from a real estate licensing program in 2006 and joined Money Saver Realty. I have been a top producing REALTOR® ever since.
- In March 2009 I was invited to join RE/MAX LifeStyles Realty, and have continued to dominate sales and listings.
- I spend most of my free time with my family and participating in a variety of sports. I am a volunteer coach for my daughter's t-ball and soccer leagues, and play on a yearly charity slow-pitch soft ball team. I'm also an active ball hockey player.
- Real Estate licensing program, 2006
- Marketing Economics and Accounting courses from Douglas College and the Simon Fraser University transfer program
- CPE Court Ordered Foreclosures Sales training
- Buffini & Company Sales Training graduate
- Floyd Wickman SMART Program graduate
- Buyer Agency Course
- Writing Enforceable Contracts of Purchase and Sale
- Medallion Club Member, Top 10% for 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010
- #1 in Sales at RE/MAX Platinum Office, 2009/2010
- #1 in Listings at RE/MAX Platinum Office, 2009/2010
- 4 time recipient of the RE/MAX Western Canada Top 100
- RE/MAX 100% Club Member
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Member
- Money Saver Top Sales 2008 Achievement Award
- Adopt a Street program
- Clayton Elementary Parent Advisory Council
- Hazel Grove Elementary Fundraiser
- Donates a portion of every transaction to Children's Miracle Hospital
- Robbie Johal Entrepenur scholarship fund with Clayton Heights Secondary School
- Volunteer Coach for a youth t-ball league