Medium Voltage Switchgear | Industrial Electric Mfg
Industrial Electric Mfg
IEM’s fusible load interrupter product line is available in the 5kV, 15kV, and 27kV classes in outdoor non-walk-in, outdoor walk-in and indoor enclosures. IEM metal enclosed switchgear utilizes a compartmentalized construction isolating the bus, cable, and main switches and allowing for minimal maintenance and use of interior barriers.
Metal-enclosed switchgear can be configured to meet unique physical and electrical requirements.
- Voltage: 2400V to 27kV
- Ampacity: 600A to 1200A
- Rear access for load and incoming connections
- Front connections when required
- Single phase load protection when required
- Arranged to metal clad configuration if applicable
- Compartmentalized construction including utility metering for most U.S. utilities
- Unit substation primaries
- Indoor or outdoor application
- IEM Switchgear meets or exceeds all ANSI, IEEE, and NEMA standards applicable to metal-enclosed switchgear C37.20.
- NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures