Low Voltage Switchgear | Industrial Electric Mfg
Industrial Electric Mfg
Circuit Breakers, Circuit Breaker, Outdoor Enclosures
IEM’s flexible approach to Low Voltage Switchgear enables the development of products that meet specialized dimensional and electrical requirements. Designs featuring industry leading components allow for a superior, fully customizable control and monitoring assembly that maximizes operational reliability while minimizing maintenance.
Depending on technical and physical requirements, power circuit breakers can be mounted in a fixed or draw-out configuration. Indoor, outdoor non-walk-in and outdoor walk-in enclosures are available in an extensive selection of durable colors and finishes.
- Voltage: 240V to 600V, Ampacity: 800A to 5000A
- Up to 200kA at 480V and up to 100kA at 600V
- Available in NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R outdoor enclosures
- UL 1558 Listed
- UL 1066 Circuit Breaker
- Through the door breaker operation
- Circuit breakers are available in various levels of interrupting ratings from 42–200 kA up to 480 volts and 100kA up to 600V
- Circuit breakers of like frame sizes and interrupting ratings are interchangeable.
- Front accessibility to control and communication wiring
- Isolated access to all wiring
- Large rear cable compartment pull area allowing maximum room for power cables
- Bus provision for future equipment expansion
- System designed for maximum uptime with low maintenance
- Modular circuit breaker designed for easy addition of control accessories
- Paint ANSI 61 – standard, other colors available as option
, Circuit Breakers
, Outdoor Enclosures
, Voltage Switchgear