Fabritech Manufacturing - robusta
The Robusta Large Window Retractable Awning is of heavy duty construction making it ideal for any window application. The pivotal design of the Robusta large window retractable awning provides sun or shade when desired.
The pivoting arm rotates from zero degrees for full sun to 160 degrees for complete shade ..and anywhere in between. This feature guards against fading of carpet and furnishings, regulates inside temperatures and saves energy.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty construction for large window applications
- Adjustable from 0° to 160° for complete sun and shade control Aluminum cassette protects the awning from inclement weather during the off-season
- Variety of control options from both inside and outside the home with choice of manual, motorized and sensor-controlled operation
- Variant System Option - standard Robusta Arm is replaced with a Sliding Arm/Track Assembly
- Several awnings can be connected for single control
- Comprehensive 5-year warranty on all Robusta components
The Robusta will accommodate any awning fabric available, from combinations of synthetics, blends, PVC coated and acrylics that are treated against mildew and fading and are water-repellent to special fire-retardant materials.
The Robusta Large Window Awning is operated manually using a gear and hand crank located either inside or outside the home. Motorized options include Somfy motors, wind and sun-sensor automatic control.
- Electric Motor. Concealed tubular motor, maintenance free, will extend or retract awning with a touch of a button.
- Sun & Wind Sensor. The Awning extends when the sun is shining, and if a storm or strong breeze rolls in, it will retract automatically.
- Hood. Made from anodized aluminum, it protects the awning fabric from dust, wind and rain when retracted.
- Series. Several awnings can be connected together and operated by hand crank or motor.