Transformational Organizational Development:
Does your organization have a plan to help every leader, staff member and volunteer reach their full God-given potential? Would you describe the leaders in your organization as transformational or transactional?
For 20 years Arrow Leadership has been providing an environment for the transformation of individual leaders through the Arrow Leadership Program – with two distinct streams focused on the Emerging (25-40 year old) and Executive Leader.
In 2008, Arrow developed a formal approach to assist ministries, missions, churches and kingdom minded businesses in the creation of transformational leadership development strategies within their organizations.
We do this by creating unique partnerships built around the shared conviction that Jesus is the leader of leaders and that Christ-centered leadership is essential at all levels of organizational life.
By building intentional ongoing relationships with senior leaders who are committed to bring about transformational change within their organization, we help leaders to create a healthy, strategic and indigenous pipeline of transformational Christ-centered leadership at all levels of leadership from the executive to the manager or volunteer.
Our intentional partnerships incorporate the powerful impact of:
- The Arrow Leadership Program (both our Emerging and Executive Streams)
- Consultancy based on over 20 years of transformational leadership development.
- The creative development of specific leadership development strategies indigenous to the organization including regional training events, curriculum, newsletters, coaching and mentoring.
What makes Arrow Leadership the right choice for your organization?
- A focus on transformational rather than transactional leadership attitudes, competencies and skills.
- A proven and highly customized approach in leadership assessment, personalized challenges and plans for development, and strategic resourcing and encouragement during the implementation phase.
- A 20 year history of providing profound, spiritually intensive, individualized impact in the lives of leaders and the many diverse organizations and people they lead.
- A team with over 50 years of combined leadership experience– serving in almost every area of Christian ministry, non-profit and congregational life.
- A North American network of world-class trainers and experts in the fields of organizational design, leadership development, congregational health, team-building, corporate governance and much more.
- A cadre of leadership partners who have served as CEO’s, pastors, denominational leaders, consultants, foundation chairs, etc.
Our focus is on sustainable growth and ongoing impact. Therefore, we do not rely primarily on microwaved solutions (high content conferences and workshops), or packaged products. Rather our approach is highly relational, focused on long-term partnerships to establish healthy organizations led by transformational leaders and teams.