Non-profit organizations often struggle to resolve the apparent cost, relevancy and long term impact of consultancy services. Most consultancy firms have been created to generate revenue for their owners while providing packaged solutions to their corporate clients.
The Non-profit world is a radically different environment. Arrow Leadership provides customized and affordable solutions and experienced insight into the unique challenges and opportunities facing churches, mission organizations, and Christian non-profits.
At Arrow our goal is not only to provide relevant consultancy, but rather to partner with other organizations in the advancement of our vision to see more leaders led by Jesus, leading like Jesus and leading others to Jesus.
We provide a necessary balance of intentional listening, professionalism, best practices in leadership development, spiritual focus and ministry experience, all under the banner that ultimately Jesus is the leader of leaders.
Our team of leadership development specialists work in close relationship with non-profit organizations around the world to empower, equip and resource each organization to uniquely develop leaders within their organizations.
By developing organization-specific approaches and experiences, Arrow Leadership equips non-profits to overcome both systemic and personal obstacles to growth and development.
Because our consultancy and coaching team has access to Arrow Leadership’s board members, trainers, leadership partners, partnership network of foundations, and various alumni who continue to serve alongside Arrow Leadership, we provide one of the most extensive networks of expertise and support to be found. A Few of the Organizations Arrow Has Recently Worked With:
- The Salvation Army (U.S. Southern Territory)
- The Salvation Army (U.S. Western Terriotry)
- Christian Horizons
- Teen Challenge Inc.
- World Vision International
- Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada
- World Vision Eastern Europe
- World Vision Canada
- The Salvation Army (Canada and Bermuda Territory)
- Asian Outreach
- North Park Community Church
- World Team
- Trinity Baptist Church
- Ray of Hope Ministries
- First Baptist Church, Vancouver
- 10th Avenue Alliance Church, Vancouver
- Creating a leadership pipeline and effective structures for leadership development in non-profits and churches.
- Succession Planning – including assessment of candidates, creating an effective succession strategy and interview assistance.
- Leadership Development Programming
- The Assessment Center - Arrow's intensive and uniquely created assessment depot
- Organization-wide and team-specific Assessments
- The Kolbe – a proven team building instrument
- Gap Analysis – a customized approach to leadership development
- Personalized Leadership Development Plans
- The Birkman – an effective individualized and team building instrument
- The Myers-Briggs Temperament Inventory (MBTI) – a helpful personalized tool
- Surveys and intensive “market” research
- Virtual HR team - providing performance management, support in recruiting, hiring and placement, etc.
- Team-Building Workshops/Experiences
- Strategic Planning Consultations/Retreats
- Governance Effectiveness
- Success to Significance Consultation
- Organizational/Client Research and Web-based Surveys
- Retreat Facilitation
- Executive and Life Coaching and Planning
- Organizational Design and Development (for churches, denominations, nonprofits)